Attendees of IMPACT15 will have the opportunity of witnessing a powerhouse of women combine as a panel on the music, entertainment, and publishing industries. The panel will consist of
- Ginger Neal, SVP Digital Sales, San Francisco Chronicle, SF Gate
- Liz Blacker, EVP, Hispanic Strategy & Sales, iHeart Media
- Hilarie Barsky, Host of the Hilarie Barsky Show
- Kim Kaupe and Brittany Hodak, Co-Founders of Zinepak
- Holly Lynch, Founder, the 85 Percent
The music, entertainment and publishing industry has gone through what can be described as a seismic shift in the past 10 years. From release to consumption, every area of the industry has been affected. This unique panel brings together a group of executives from a cross-section of the entertainment, music, publishing and consumer behavior segments to talk candidly about what has changed in the industry, who has been implementing the right tactics, and what the future has in store for these particular segments.
It’s all happening exclusively at IMPACT15. Don’t miss out! Register for IMPACT15 now at impact15.org