Cynthia Nelson, Managing Partner & Executive Producer, Filtr LIVE, Sony Music Entertainment – Women Who Kick Ass Entertainment Panel Moderator
The entire entertainment & media industry has gone through what can only be
described as a seismic shift in the past 10 years. From music releases to new ways to consume content every way in which we build, distribute, view, interact, share and activate content has been affected. New companies have been born and yet other industries like music profits have dropped 50%. Consumer behavior has shifted dramatically with a plethora of ways to access and view content and scores of new options appear every day leaving a fragmented audience and landscape for content producers and brands.
Join us for a panel of kick ass women who are doing things differently in music, entertainment, digital publishing, health care, and TV production. Each of our esteemed panelists has a unique voice and background including two-time Emmy Award winning producer of the Simpsons & Family Guy, winners of Shark Tank, CMO of an Intel-GE health care company, a long time Latin music maven who’s crossed over to bring a new form of bi-lingual learning for kids, and a executive producer & content dynamo who sold her first company to Disney. While each one of these women come from various backgrounds and experiences, each has a passion to do things differently and on their own terms – no wallflowers here!
- Sherry Gunther Shugerman, CEO Pop Media Brands, Two-Time Emmy Award Winning Producer
- Karissa Price, Chief Marketing Officer, Care Innovations, an Intel-GE Company
- Kate Rolston, Co-Founder Real Savvy Media & Mana HQ, Executive Producer 40 Weeks
- Kim Kaupe & Brittany Hodak Co-Founders, Zinepak, Winners of Shark Tank
- Diane Rankin, Brand Partnerships – Beauty/CPG/Retail at Skyword