A thought-provoking panel of CMOs and Executive Marketers will provide insight on key issues affecting marketing leaders. Following 30 minutes of panel questions and answers, panel participants will join predetermined tables in the audience to lead an interactive discussion and answer questions from attendees sitting at these tables. The tables will also participate in answering preselected questions related to the panel discussions, and the answers will be aggregated and used as the foundation for the IMPACT15 OMC CMO Luncheon Survey Report which will be produced by the IMA Research Lab.
- David McKillips, SVP, Corporate Alliances & Partnership Marketing, Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Christopher Hamaway, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Montage Hotels & Resorts
- Don Donovan, Founder and CEO at Baker Street Solutions
- Scott Mozarsky, President, Cross Platform Businesses at Bloomberg BNA
- Jeanniey Mullen, VP of Marketing at Barnes & Noble Nook
Sanjaya Krishna Advisory Principal and Digital Risk Consulting Leader, KPMG – Emerging Technology Risk