Conference kick-off, year in review for the IMA, progress on education, IMA Regional Groups, Women Executives and Marketers, Ventures, Research Lab
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at Curalate – Certified Internet Marketer Program, Top Level Market Disruption
- Jeff Marcoux, CMO Lead at Microsoft – IMA Groups, the Role of the CMO, Developments and Progress in Northwest
- James Maiocco, GM of Business and Corporate Development at Xero – IMA and the Solo-preneur
- Jeanniey Mullen, VP of Marketing at NOOK by Barnes and Noble – Women Leaders in Internet Marketing
- David Krauss, Sr. Marketing Director at Oracle Applications Cloud – Welcome and Partnership Presentation
- Vince Walden, Partner at Ernst & Young – IMA Governance, Code of Ethics and Integrity
- Patrick Boulard, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Axellium – IMA Research Lab, Member to Member Research
- Sinan Kanatsiz, Chairman of the IMA – State of the IMA Address, and Global Marketing Trends in 2015 and 2016
Victor Cho, CEO of Evite & James Citron, CEO of Pledgeling – Global Ubiquitous Connectivity
We are just at the earliest stage of realizing the impact of everyone in the world being connected on a single network. Victor Cho will share how his personal and professional experience shaped his perspective and what he now calls Global Ubiquitous Connectivity (GUC) and its impact how businesses function and thrive. Victor will share a powerful framework that will take you beyond “B2B and B2C” and into a new world where businesses do more than simply deliver value to customers—they create value through their customers. His section will include real world case studies and success stories from the trenches.
Michael Huseby, Executive Chairman of Barnes & Noble Education – Gen Z and their Impact on Education
A new generation of students – Gen Z – is growing up as an all-digital, all-technology, all-of-the-time cohort. Self-directed with a do-it-yourself mindset, Gen Zers expect education on their own terms. Michael Huseby, Executive Chairman of Barnes & Noble Education (BNED), will share BNED’s latest groundbreaking research on this emerging demographic including Gen Z’s distinct values and expectations toward education as well as communication overall.
Omar Tawakol, GM Oracle Data Cloud at Oracle – Re-defining the “Big Idea”: How data is transforming creativity and marketing
Why are experts “experts”? Is it their amazing “gut instinct”? Where does data come into play? While many people searching for the “Big Idea” paint a picture where art and science are colliding, there is a different path for marketers. Oracle Data Cloud General Manager, Omar Tawakol, will take you on a journey to see how the “Big Idea” is being re-defined by Big Data, and how this is ultimately transforming both the culture of creativity, and how marketing can become even more impactful.
Frederick Vallaeys, Google Evangelist and founder of Optmyzr –Innovations in Google search marketing
Fred was one of the first 500 employees at Google where he spent 10 years building AdWords and teaching advertisers how to get the most out of it as Google’s AdWords Evangelist. As a technologist at heart, he’s always on the lookout for ways that technology can simplify the lives of marketers. As a founding member of the team that created the AdWords Editor, an industry-favorite tool for making AdWords account management more efficient, he knows what it takes to simplify managing AdWords and as a co-founder at Optmyzr, he hopes to continue creating world-class online marketing products.
We will take a quick journey through time to better understand how Slickdeals got started and evolved to be the powerful success story that it is today. In doing so, Vitaly and Bryant will share some of the revolutionary techniques and insight that businesses can use to successfully market to the Internet.